Re: [Help-glpk] Doxygen

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Doxygen
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:25:12 +0200

Hello Robbie,

> I take it that applying 'doxygen' retrospectively to a
> project like GLPK would require a major effort.  Is that
> what is being proposed by xypron?

I did not request to change any existing GLPK code.
I did not suggest to replace the existing documentation.

I just suggested to add a doxygen configuration file which allows the person
interested to easily apply doxygen to generate a cross referenced code listing
and documentation.

An example of the output produced is
http://www.xypron.de/projects/winglpk/doxygen/html/glpk_8h.html#afb1c0fb8674d9d9680ec9c42f922176b

With the links provided you can easily find out
- in which C file a function is coded
- the call hierarchy

You can easily navigate between the functions.

I set up the configuration file in a way that it makes use of the existing
comments of Andrew's coding.

Best regards

Xypron