Re: [Help-glpk] help

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] help
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 06:22:13 +0200

Hello Daniele,

the following model contains a constraint of the type you refer to.
Please, read glpk-4.47/doc/gmpl.pdf carefully. It is included in the
source distribution of GLPK available at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.47.tar.gz

param R;
param T;
param t;
set Q := { 1..T };
set W;
param r{W};
param d{W};
var x{W,Q}, >= 0, <=10;
maximize objective:
  sum{i in W, q in Q} x[i,q];
s.t. constraint:
  sum{i in W} sum{q in Q : q >= t-d[i] && q <= t-1} r[i] * x[i,q] <= R;
data;
set W := a b;
param R := 10;
param T := 5;