Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK NOT FUNCTIONING ON MY SYSTEM]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK NOT FUNCTIONING ON MY SYSTEM]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 07:41:13 +0200

Hello Imsmaila,

your message hat to be forwarded manually because you are not subscribed to the
GLPK help list, see
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk

If you want to compile GLPK yourself, see
http://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=GLPK/Obtaining_GLPK
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Windows

Otherwise download a precompiled version, see
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Windows_executables

Best regards

Xypron