Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: glpsol not converging]

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: glpsol not converging]
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 21:29:46 +1200

Hi Xypron and Narendra

To:           Narendra Devta-Prasanna <address@hidden>
From:        "glpk xypron" <address@hidden>
Date:         Wed, 01 Aug 2012 01:22:17 +0200

> if tmlim is 100000 (10E5) the optimization should have
> stopped after 28 hours. Please, check you did not enter
> 1000000 (10E6).

Two typos: those should be 1.0E5 and 1.0E6 respectively

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_notation#E_notation

Also:

$ hms 1e5
27:46:40

$ hms 1e6
277:46:40

Note 'hms' is a small but useful C++ utility I wrote
to convert seconds to hh:mm:ss[.ss] format.

cheers, Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]