Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK Implementation help]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK Implementation help]
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 21:46:42 +0400

> re install doesn't work. give me the same error

> Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _glp_version
> referenced in function _main c:...

> my windows is 64 bits. but i try in a xp virtual machine 32 and is
> always the same erro.
>
> any idea what i have to do?

Do the following:

1. Download the glpk distribution tarball and unpack it with WinZip or a
similar utility.

2. Enter the subdirectory 'w32', open Build_GLPK_with_VC10.bat with
Notepad (right-click the file and choose 'Edit' in the drop-down menu),
and set the HOME environment variable appropriately.

3. Run Build_GLPK_with_VC10.bat by double-clicking it. This batch script
will compile the glpk package and create the glpk.lib object library.
Make sure that the message 'OPTIMAL SOLUTION FOUND' has appeared in the
console window.

4. To compile your program along with glpk you should include in your
project the header 'glpk.h' (it can be found in the subdirectory 'src')
and the object library glpk.lib (it is in the subdirectory 'w32'). No
other glpk files are needed.