Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Specify initialization for MIP]

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Specify initialization for MIP]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 04:16:20 +1200

Hello Ankit

There is some information here on prescribed starts in GLPK:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/API_usage#Prescribed_starts

Note also this posting from the maintainer:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2012-08/msg00035.html

Is your desired prescribed start (initialization) for
the LP relaxation or for the MIP itself?  If the later,
it seems you will have to work thru the MIP search tree
from scratch?  This is outside my area, so perhaps
others on the list can advise.

Also, if someone want to work up the prescribed starts
example (link above), I'd be happy to assist.

HTH, Robbie