Re: [Help-glpk] IRR (Internal Rate of Return) using MathProg

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] IRR (Internal Rate of Return) using MathProg
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:46:26 -0500

One idea:  how about using the ODBC connection to export the solution to Excel
or some spreadsheet, and using the IRR calculation there?

Note that you are missing one really important piece of information in your
example - what is the original investment?  Often in the IRR calculation, the
0th year is a negative number representing the initial investment, and the
numbers afterwards represent the cash flows that come in due to that initial
investment.  Of course, there may be investments in later years as well.

-Marc