[Help-glpk] Get number of columns from callback routine

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: [Help-glpk] Get number of columns from callback routine
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:37:43 -0400

Hi,

I want to implement a simple always-down branching heuristic in GLPK. So I need to call the function glp_ios_can_branch() to check if the column is the right candidate for branching. But I'm wondering how to I determine the maximum number of column since my original problem may be changed by the pre-processor. Reading the documentation the following line should do it:

GLPK.glp_get_num_cols(GLPK.glp_ios_get_prob(tree));

Am I right ?

Thanks

Patrik Dufresne