[Help-glpk] Difficulties in understanding message on reading data file

From: João Flávio de Freitas Almeida
Subject: [Help-glpk] Difficulties in understanding message on reading data file
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 14:39:04 -0300

Hi Andrew and Glpk users,

I'm having difficulties on understanding the error message related to reading data file.

"hub-location_10.dat:112: 10 items missing in data group beginning with _u"

Didn't I use the correct number of parameters and set?

"I commented many lines, which are other models, because it is a study of Benders Decomposition"

The model and data file are attached.

Thanks,
João Flávio F. Almeida