[Help-glpk] multi-objectives function

From: esma mehiaoui
Subject: [Help-glpk] multi-objectives function
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 07:52:33 +0100 (BST)

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to maximize several objectives.

I mean, if i would like to maximize two variables (A and B) and i have three solutions for which the sum is maximized:

A=0 and B =2
A=2 and B =0
A=1 and B =1

In the three above cases the sum A+B is equal to 2, so all solutions are the best ones, but i would like to get the third solution (A=1 and B=1) because this solution maximize both values of A and B (not only one of them).

Will someone help?

Thank you
Esma