Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: .run file equivalent in GLPK?]

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: .run file equivalent in GLPK?]
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 21:32:04 +1100

On 11/4/12, Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]

In MathProg, you can write everything in *.mod file including the data
(*.dat) in one file (e.g MyModel.mod).

The run file in AMPL are data and reports. I managed to move the data
(text and database data) in the run file (AMPL) to glpk/mathprog
(*.mod file) file. The text and database commands should be placed
before the objective function. The reports scripts from AMPL run files
should be placed after the "solve:" statement.

You need to convert the AMPL database script (input and output) to
GLPK/MathProg table script. Most of the entries in AMPL run file is
not compatible with MathProg script. However, it can be easily
converted.

Fore more info for Tables MathProg scripts in gmpl.pdf in doc folder
of glpk-4.47.

Noli