Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: .run file equivalent in GLPK?]

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: .run file equivalent in GLPK?]
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 06:19:33 +1300

Hello Naurattan

To:           address@hidden
Subject:      [Help-glpk] [Fwd: .run file equivalent in GLPK?]
From:         Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden>
Date:         Sun, 04 Nov 2012 05:09:26 +0400

It would be better if you registered with the [Help-glpk]
list.  That means that the maintainer does not have to
manually forward you query.

Have you considered a batch file?  For Linux it would be:

  #! /bin/bash

  glpsol --option argument --option argument --option argument

  # end of file

You need to set the file permissions to execute

  $ chmod u+x batch-file-name

And invoke it:

  $ ./batch-file-name

See here also (but not quite what you asked as I
understand it):

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Using_GLPSOL#Passing_values_via_the_command-line
  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Using_GLPSOL#xglpsol_bash_script

HTH, Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Institute for Energy Engineering (IET)
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]