[Help-glpk] [Fwd: adding constraints incrementally]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: adding constraints incrementally]
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 13:48:31 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: alreva <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-glpk] adding constraints incrementally
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 00:57:10 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,
I have a LP problem with a huge number of constraints which are saved into a
large file. The problem is that I can't load this file into memory to use
the constraints. I was thinking about using the cutting plane method in GLPK
to solve the problem. However, I don't know whether it is possible to add
constraints incrementally as cutting planes to a problem object, and perhaps
remove some of them ?
Bests,
Alreva