Re: [Help-glpk] A financial optimization problem

From: Reginald Beardsley
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] A financial optimization problem
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 04:50:44 -0800 (PST)

 My question is primarily aimed at seeing if anyone knows of papers on
something like this.  I couldn't find anything like this w/ google, but it
seems like a topic someone would have written a paper on.  But I have no idea
how they would describe it.

I'm currently managing other commercial properties so quite familiar w/ the
issues that entails.  I really just want to optimize where the money comes
from. At a small scale I don't think optimizing more helps. Unanticipated
maintenance will just make the calculations irrelevant.  I *know* I will have
unanticipated maintenance, I just don't know what, when and how much.

Reg