Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Constraints on 2 successive elements of a set]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Constraints on 2 successive elements of a set]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 05:45:11 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: paterijk <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Constraints on 2 successive elements of a
set]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:27:10 -0800 (PST)

Sure, that works. Didn't know about these conditions that one can add in the
definition of a set. Great!

However this does not work with a set containing some strings ... imagine
that instead of "J := 1 2 3;" I would define "J := one two three;" in the
data part to make the output more comprehensible.

Thanks anyway for this solution,

Patrick