[Help-glpk] Any chance for a GLPK user group at a conference or on our o

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: [Help-glpk] Any chance for a GLPK user group at a conference or on our own?
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 07:14:38 -0600

I wonder if there should be some type of face-to-face user group meeting to discuss GLPK.  Perhaps in Germany? Or perhaps associated with another conference such as an INFORMS conference.  We could have some interesting discussions about parallelization, source code control, various features, etc.

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.