Re: [Help-glpk] Any chance for a GLPK user group at a conference

From: Harley
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Any chance for a GLPK user group at a conference
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 11:51:07 +1100

I would definitely want to go to a GLPK forum, but the question of cost would probably make this prohibitively expensive from Australia. Don't assume that lack of response equates to interest.

I don't know what the distribution of locations of the active GLPK forum members is, but I would assume that Europe does make a lot of sense for many of the post authors that I see being submitted.

Anyone know a cheap way to Germany?

Regards,

Harley