Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GNU Program]

From: Jeffrey Kantor
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GNU Program]
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:56:34 -0500

Hi Ali,

I'm not sure how much detailed help you're going to get from this list in learning the MathProg syntax, but you might try using this web page

http://www3.nd.edu/~jeff/mathprog/mathprog.html

to get started correcting the problems in your code. Hit the clear all button, then start entering your code a line at a time. You'll quickly find the various bugs and be able to fix them.  The menus provide links to various resources, including examples, tutorials, and the language reference manual.

Jeff