[Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK 4.48 - Filecluster.com Listing Confirmation]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK 4.48 - Filecluster.com Listing Confirmation]
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:51:42 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: FileCluster Support <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 13:49:50 +0200

Dear Developer,

You have received this email because we have added your application GLPK
to our software archive.

The current version of your application is: 4.48 You can see the listing
at this page:
http://www.filecluster.com/Software-Development/Components-Libraries/Download-GLPK.html

Please keep in mind that our antivirus scanner is currently in BETA and
the scan report for your application may not appear on the page
immediately. However, once the scanning report
has been completed, you will receive a security report for the current
scan.

If you want to let your users know about your software page on
FileCluster.com, to rate it and review it, you can also use this banner
to link it:

Don`t hesitate to contact us if you have any update informations or
details for your software.

Regards,
Renta Cezar - Senior Editor
FileCluster Labs