Re: [Help-glpk] running java-glpk jar file issue

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] running java-glpk jar file issue
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 23:04:40 +0100

Hello David,
>> But, when I tried to to run it into other machine which doesn't
>> include the installation of glpk it generates this error.

GLPK for Java is not a replacement but a wrapper for the GLPK library.
You can only use it, if GLPK is installed.

If the GLPK library is not in the normal library load path, you can use
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<your path to libraries>

See
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Program-Library-HOWTO/shared-libraries.html#AEN80

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt