Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows 4.49, GLPK for Java 1.0.25

From: Sylvain Fournier
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows 4.49, GLPK for Java 1.0.25
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:22:38 -0300

Heinrich,

I am using the glp_graph routines in Java and I just updated GLPK. I was calling routines such as _glp_arc.getHead().getI() and I'd like to know if there is some way to use the same kind of routines with the updated version. I remember that you had provided a new release for this feature in version 4.47.
I look forward to testing the new minimum cost flow algorithm!
Cheers,

--
Sylvain Fournier
Analista de Pesquisa Operacional