Re: [Help-glpk] Problem Table OUT GLPK Excel

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem Table OUT GLPK Excel
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 06:31:41 -0700 (PDT)

Bonjour Julien,

please, read
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/178717

<cite>
The driver will not support DELETE, UPDATE, or ALTER TABLE statements. While
it is possible to update values, DELETE statements will not remove a row
from a table based on an Excel spreadsheet. These operations are not
supported. Basically, you can only append (insert) to a table.
</cite>

Cordialement

Heinrich Schuchardt