Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Struggling to link GLPK with java]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Struggling to link GLPK with java]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:39:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hello David,

your mail had to be forwarded manually because you are not subscribed to the
list, see
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk

If you download GLPK for Windows from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/winglpk/
it includes all files needed.

The DLLs and the jar-files for GLPK and GLPK for Java are in directories
glpk-4.51/w32 and glpk-4.51/w64.

Which DLLs you want to use depends on whether you are using the 64bit or the
32bit Java runtime. If unsure run

class Info {
  public static void main(String[] arg) {
    String bits = null;
    bits = System.getProperty("com.ibm.vm.bitmode");
    if (bits == null) {
      bits = System.getProperty("sun.arch.data.model");
    }
    System.out.println( "Java is " + bits + "bit.");
  }
}

If you still cannot get it running, please, send me the console in- and output.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

http://www.xypron.de