Re: [Help-glpk] Looking for the documentation of GLPKMex

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Looking for the documentation of GLPKMex
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:17:19 -0500

Hello Heinrich,

Thanks a lot for your help. That was helpful.

--

Nazmul

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Heinrich Schuchardt <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Nazmul,

please, read the comments on the top of file glpk.m of the glpkmex distribution. Here all parameters available are explained.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/glpkmex/files/glpkmex/2.11/glpkmex-2.11-src.zip/download

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

http://www.xypron.de

Nazmul Islam <address@hidden> schrieb:
Hello,

I am looking for the documentation of GLPKMex. I am using GLPK through Matlab and YALMIP. I am running an MILP program. I want to try different branching options of GLPK (http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Using_GLPSOL).

If I were using GNU Math Programming language and running code from cmd, I would have used the following command:

glpsol --first --model example1.mod

But, YALMIP designer, Johan Lofberg, showed me that the YALMIP GLPK option setting looks like the following (one can add more options like --mipgap):

ops = sdpsettings;ops.glpk
    lpsolver: 1
       scale: 1
        dual: 0
       price: 1
       relax: 0.0700
      tolbnd: 1.0000e-07
       toldj: 1.0000e-07
      tolpiv: 1.0000e-09
       round: 0
       objll: -1.0000e+12
       objul: 1.0000e+12
       itlim: 10000
       tmlim: -1
      branch: 2
      btrack: 2
      tolint: 1.0000e-06
      tolobj: 1.0000e-07
      presol: 1
        save: 0

I want to try different values of the branch option but I don't know which particular option (i.e. branching using first/last/most fractional variable) glpk.branch = 2 refers to. It might be related to GLPKMex. Hence, I am looking for the documentation of GLPKMex. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Nazmul
_______________________________________________ Help-glpk mailing list address@hidden https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk