Re: [Help-glpk] field missing in input table + instruction table

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] field missing in input table + instruction table
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 13:22:28 +0100

Hello Haroune,

you can only have one SELECT per table statement.

The first line of your selected Excel sheet or range should contain the column
names. See examples/sql/sudoku.xls and sudoku_excel.mod in GLPK for Windows.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

http://www.xypron.de

Am 05.12.14 um 12:29 schrieb Haroune ZAGHDAOUI