Re: [Help-glpk] Emulating the AMPL ord() function

From: Jason Foster
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Emulating the AMPL ord() function
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 00:19:50 +0000

<snip/>

> any of the following two models should do. If you want an other order but the
> lexical one just provide ord in the data section.

Awesome; thanks!

> You write that you are using a generator program to create the exclude
> matrix. Why don't you directly write the allowed pairs instead of the matrix?

That's one of the options for the next revision.  For the moment I'd like to
change as little as possible (since the students need to be formed into their
teams in the very near future).

Thanks very much for your help.  This feeling like something that should be
added to the Wikibook ... something for me to do after those teams are formed!

Jason