Re: [Help-glpk] Interface between GLPK and Matlab

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Interface between GLPK and Matlab
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 08:50:37 -0800

GAMS may provide what you need. Your model is written in mathprog, but glpk will convert it to mps for you. GAMS has a utility mps2gams which will convert it to GAMS. GAMS has the sort of connectivity you describe and may be what you are looking for, and can use glpk as the solver if desired.

--
Nigel Galloway
address@hidden