[Help-glpk] ANSI C program as definning entry point for glpk

From: john tass
Subject: [Help-glpk] ANSI C program as definning entry point for glpk
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 08:26:17 +0300

Hi everybody,
I have a C program that it is to define an entry point for a glpk project, i.e. I want to run the glpk trough the command line using a C application.
In addition there is a file called MyModel.mod which contains my model and a separate file called MyData.dat containing the data used by the model.
Inside my C application there are the statements:

glp *lp;
char *ModelFileName = "MyModel.mod";
char *DataFileName = "MyData.dat";
lp = lp_read_model(ModelFileName, NULL, NULL);

The last statement above is for reading the model.
I would like to ask which is the corresponding statement to read the MyData.dat file.
In addition, I would like to ask how can I  proceed in order to force the glpk to run using an initial solution file. Note that when I am using the glpk via the command line (without using a C application) I use the option:
--ini InitialSolution.txt
And a last question: how can I use the command line options : --pcost and --cuts , when I utilize a C application?
Thank you very much for your time.

--
Ioannis X. Tassopoulos