Re: [Help-glpk] use GLPK to solve LP without printing anything on termin

From: usa usa
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] use GLPK to solve LP without printing anything on terminal
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 09:58:31 -0400

please refer to my answsers below.

I called GLPK from C# in VS 2013 on win7.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 12:13 AM, Reginald Beardsley <address@hidden> wrote:
The answers to your questions depend almost entirely upon the computer you're using.

What processor?
        Xeon

What clock rate?
     2.4 GHz

How much memory?
     8GB

What else is running?

    no large applications are running. My GLPK application is the largest one. The GLPK used 80 MB memory.

What operating system?
     win 7

You'll need to answer those questions to get a proper answer.  Without all of that information any answer is just a wild guess.  It's sometimes hard to determine even with that information.

The information you don't want to see is there in part to answer some of your other questions.  So to some degree you're asking to be told the answer without being told the answer.

Reg