Re: [Help-glpk] Problem with writing to a text file from within Mathprog

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem with writing to a text file from within Mathprog
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 07:43:51 -0500

I tried the following:

#test of writing out to a text file

solve;

printf : 'Hello World!\n' > "c:\temp\MyTextFile.txt";

printf : 'I am fine\n' >> "c:\temp\MyTextFile.txt";

end;

and it worked fine.  At first I thought that the colon (“:”) was the issue, since I never use it, but with or without the colon the code worked fine.

My guess:  you did not specify the full path of the output text file, and you are looking in the wrong place for it.  But that’s just a guess.

-Marc