Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: a question]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: a question]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:05:26 +0200

Dear Tayyar,

your message had to be forwared manually because you have not subscribe to the
GLPK help list, see https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk.

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Java provides an overview about Java
bindings for GLPK.

The GLPK for Java project hosted at http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net uses Swig
to generate the JNI code needed to call the C library from Java, covering all
functions of the GLPK library.
It is not under supervision by Andrew.
Debian and Ubuntu provide package libglpk-java built from the GLPK for Java
sources, see https://packages.debian.org/jessie/libglpk-java
An example of an academic project using GLPK for Java can be found at
http://most.ccib.rutgers.edu/help.html

If you are a Windows user you can find binaries at
http://winglpk.sourceforge.net
If you don't like binaries, all files necessary for building from source are
provided.

Please, send all questions, errors, and feedback to me as package maintainer.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt