[Help-glpk] [Fwd: A Request]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: A Request]
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 23:27:47 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Shaghayegh Mokarami <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: A Request
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 18:55:19 +0430

Hi

I'm not very familar to GLPK.

My problem contains two LP model, LP1 and LP2 which be solved
separately.

The variables of model LP1 and LP2 are defined as x[i,j] and y[i,j],
respectively where

(i,j) in E, and

set E within (V cross V);

set V := 1..n;

I want to use the optimum solutions of LP1 and LP2, in third LP model
LP3 as parameters.

For example, LP3 contains these commands:

param x{(i,j) in E};

param y{(i,j) in E};

var z{(i,j) in E};

maximize Val: sum {(i,j) in E} (x(i,j)+ y(i,j))* z(i,j);

How should I save the optimum values of  x[i,j] and y[i,j] such that
they can be read in LP3 as parameters.

Thank you in advanced

Shaghayegh