[Help-glpk] Newbee needs help with Error message

From: Alexandros Philippou
Subject: [Help-glpk] Newbee needs help with Error message
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 00:28:54 +0200

Hi!

The included file is parsed by AMPL (and NEOS server) without a glitch and is actually solved.

However, glpsol returns the following error message which I do not comprehend:

GLPSOL: GLPK LP/MIP Solver, v4.52
Parameter(s) specified in the command line:
 --model AggrPlan.neos
Reading model section from AggrPlan.neos...
Reading data section from AggrPlan.neos...
AggrPlan.neos:123: syntax error in parameter data block
Context: ...itOut := A 0 B 0 ; param FinOut := A 0 B 0 ; param InitWrk =
MathProg model processing error

What am I doing wrong here?

I would appreciate any help in bypassing the trouble. I have spend hours in trying to find an error by I can't.
Google searches do not seem to provide me with any useful answer.

Thank you in advance,

A. Ph.