Re: [Help-glpk] Using GLPK on windows 8

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Using GLPK on windows 8
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:07:05 +0300

>  I followed the instruction as you told,
> But I still don't know how to execute " .mod" file using Visual
> Studio,  the glpk.h was included.
>
> (I want to apply glpk for my " .mod"  files from my Mac in Window )

If you has successfully built glpk, there must be glpsol.exe in
subdirectory 'w32' or 'w64'. Just run it from the command line as
follows:

   glpsol -m foo.mod

For more details please see the glpk manual.

FYI: you can download precompiled glpk binaries (including the glpsol
program) for MS Windows from http://winglpk.sourceforge.net/ .