Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.57 release information

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.57 release information
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 19:56:52 +0100

Hello Andrew,

compiling as 64bit Linux with the patch works fine.

Next I tried to cross-compile with mingw64 on Debian:

sudo apt-get install mingw-w64
PREFIX=x86_64-w64-mingw32
./configure --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
DESTDIR=$HOME/mingw64 make install

I the tried to use the generated glpsol.exec and libglpk-36.dll on Windows.

glpsol --help
worked

glpsol -m tsp.mod
resulted in an exception after generating the model.

glpsol -m sql/sudoku_odbc.mod
gave an error due to a missing odbc library.

Wouldn't you want to create the definitions of w32/config_VC when
compiling with mingw or cygwin?

#define __WOE__ 1
#define ODBC_DLNAME "odbc32.dll"

Best regards