[Help-glpk] MPS file format, OBJSENSE

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: [Help-glpk] MPS file format, OBJSENSE
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 17:46:51 +0100

Hello Andrew,

the MPS files in http://plato.asu.edu/ftp/lptestset/network/
contain keyword OBJSENSE, which can take values MIN and MAX.

Could you, please, consider adding support for this keyword in GLPK.

See "Objective Sense and Name in MPS Files" in
http://cgm.cs.mcgill.ca/~avis/courses/567/cplex/reffileformatscplex.pdf

@David
GLPK does not support the keyword currently. It will default to
minimization. Please, remove the keyword OBJSENSE and the value line
accompanying it.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt