[Help-glpk] mathprog assistance

From: Nick Farrell
Subject: [Help-glpk] mathprog assistance
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 11:15:52 +1100

Is this the best place to ask for mathprog-specific queries?

I am using glpsol to solve a problem, and feel like I am missing something. I've looked through the examples and the wiki pages but haven't really found what I want - which might simply be an introduction to mathprog. I suspect I am misusing params where I should be using a set, resulting in a more complex solution space.

Is there a forum more suited for discussing specific problems? I don't want to pollute this list with off-topic discussion, but I'm hoping someone can point me towards the right locatiion. I'd really like to share my mathprog file and discuss my intention with someone who knows what they're doing..

Thanks.

Nick