Re: [Help-glpk] glpsol.exe Access Denied

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpsol.exe Access Denied
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 15:20:31 +0300

> I'm a engineering student who is doing some research and we want to
> use thhe Gusek in our research. I tried to install it, and I did, but
> everytime I try to compile I receive the following message:
> ">C:\Users\felipekodama\Downloads\gusek_0-2-20\gusek\glpsol.exe
> --check  --cover --clique --gomory --mir -m "try1.mod"
> >Acsess denied."

This error is not related to glpk. It means that some files are not
available for reading/writing/executing. Make sure that all files and
subdirectories in directory C:\Users\felipekodama\Downloads\gusek_0-2-20
have necessary permissions.

> I'm trying for several days, but I couldn't find anything that could
> me help to solve this problem.
> I have full access to everything.
> It works fine in my professor's computer, so probably the problem is
> on mine.  I have a windows 10 Inter (R) Core (TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @
> 2,50GHz 2,50 GHz
>
> Could you guys help me out?

You may try to ask your question on stackoverflow.com or on some other
appropriate forum.