Re: [Help-glpk] Help! AccessViolationException in GLPK

From: Захарова Наталья Иркиновна
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Help! AccessViolationException in GLPK
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 11:36:21 +0000

Sorry,
At begin int varCounter=0;

-----Original Message-----
From: Захарова Наталья Иркиновна
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 4:35 PM
To: 'Heinrich Schuchardt'
Cc: address@hidden; address@hidden
Subject: RE: RE: Help! AccessViolationException in GLPK

Thank you!
I understand that, and create a variable with the number 1.
The problem occurs at 4965 variable. And this is not the last variable. And
each time is a different number.

while (dateFrom <= dateTo)
                {
                    for (var hour = 0; hour < 24; hour++)
                    {
                            var paramDate =
station.Compound.GetParamForDate(dateFrom);
                            var paramHour = paramDate.ParamByHour(hour);
                            varCounter++;
                            paramHour.PriznakDozagruzki = new
PriznakDozagruzki()
                            {
                                ParamType = TipDozagruzki.Pmax,
                                Day = dateFrom,
                                Hour = hour,
                                Position = varCounter,
                                StationID = station.ID
                            };
                            taskGLPK.AddVariable(varCounter, lp, GLPK.GLP_BV);

                        station.FuelInfo.ToList()
                            .ForEach(p =>
                                     {
                                         varCounter++;
                                         var b = new RashodTopliva()
                                         {
                                             Day = dateFrom,
                                             Hour = hour,
                                             Position = varCounter,
                                             Station = station,
                                             FuelInfo = p,
                                         };

                                         p.RashodTopliva.Add(b);
                                         taskGLPK.AddVariable(varCounter, lp,
GLPK.GLP_CV);
                                     });
                    }
                    dateFrom = dateFrom.AddDays(1);
                }

        public void AddVariable(int varcounter, glp_prob lp, int type)
        {
            GLPK.glp_add_cols(lp, varcounter);
            GLPK.glp_set_col_kind(lp, varcounter, type);
        }