[Help-glpk] [Fwd: VBA dll call]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: VBA dll call]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 00:40:06 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Passorelli, Curtis <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Subject: VBA dll call
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 19:34:29 +0000

Hello,

I have been working with the GLPK API. I can get most of the functions
working except when it comes to matrices.

I am trying to fill up the constraint matrix, and it errors out and
shuts down Excel.

Are there any obvious mistakes?

Thanks for all of your hard work,

Curtis Passorelli

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS
SENT FROM GENTEX CORPORATION IS GENTEX CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INTENDED
ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. If
review, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete this e-mail
message and any attachments from your computer.