Re: [Help-glpk] Thread local storage: add example

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Thread local storage: add example
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 05:33:07 +0300

> It seems I sent you an outdated version of the example. It lacks the
> Windows build files and has an error in thread.h.
>
> Please, use the updated files in the appendix.

Done.

Heinrich, please check glpk and your example once again on MS Windows
with respect to recent changes. (Not sure if it should be, but I noticed
that in tls/examples/Makefile_VC there is no /Gz flag.) Also please
consider adding a README file with minimal comments to examples/tls.

Best regards.

Andrew Makhorin