Re: [Help-glpk] Printing output values of my decision variables on excel

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Printing output values of my decision variables on excelsheet
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 15:46:25 +0200

See example in
https://solverstudio.org/languages/gmpl/

Regards

Heinrich
Am 18.04.17, 15:24, "Bogers, F.R." <f.r.bogers@student.tue.nl> schrieb:
Hi all,

I am trying to print the output values of my decision variables on the excel sheet. I have downloaded StudioSolver as add in to my excel. After solving the model i would like to only print the positive values of my decision variables in excel.

I have used the following code for my binary decision variable Xijk.

printf("\nx assignment: ");
for {i in B}
{ for {j in V}
{ for {k in K: x[i,j,k]} printf "\nBerth %d Vessel %d order %d.",
     if x[i,j,k] then i,j,k;
     }

This works but it only prints the output values on the textbox of StudioSolver. How can i print the output values in my excel spreadsheet?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Frank
_______________________________________________ Help-glpk mailing list address@hidden https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk