Re: [Help-glpk] Building 4.62 on mingw64

From: Chris Matrakidis
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Building 4.62 on mingw64
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 17:16:28 +0100

Rob,

I build 4.62 on mingw64 all the time, but I don't use msys2.

Your problem seems to be that the symbol __WOE__ is not defined, thus
the complains for the *_r thread safe functions, instead of using the
*_s ones.

Add the following line to your config.h and try again:
#define __WOE__ 1

If this works, are you willing to test a patch to automate this?

Best Regards,

Chris Matrakidis