Re: [Help-glpk] Need help in installing GLPK-java in mac os x 10.7.5

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Need help in installing GLPK-java in mac os x 10.7.5
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 17:40:20 +0100

Hello Syed,

the *.dylib  files for GLPK and GLPK for Java must be in the search path
for binary libraries.

The relevant environment variables can be found in

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/DynamicLibraries/100-Articles/UsingDynamicLibraries.html

Best regards

Heinrich