Re: [Help-glpk] Is it possible to feed glpsol with a feasible initial so

From: Alejandro Pascual
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Is it possible to feed glpsol with a feasible initial solution to a MIP problem?
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 09:43:32 -0300

Oops sorry, I messed up versions 4.61 and 4.65 between the first and
second execution of glpsol. Being consistent with v4.65 I get fewer
warnings.

Anyway, I can't get glpsol to use the feasible solutition fed with
--ini. The integer optimization stage ends (after a generous time
limit) with status INTEGER UNDEFINED in the output file (I attach only
the log file of the second executiion because the output file is too
big). I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

Regards,
Alejandro