Re: Off-by-one error when solving integer linear program

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: Off-by-one error when solving integer linear program
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 21:58:45 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 17 Dec 2019, Michael Hennebry wrote:

What problem are you trying to solve?
If it's not this one:
71 ORE => 8 CNZTR

Oops.  Should have benn 171 ORE ....

Now I get 2,210,736 which I now see is the value
listed above the example I mistook for puzzle data.

I infer that "To play" includes getting a look puzzle data.

I have a python script that turns the puzzle data into glpsol --lp data.
It works for examples.
For the puzzle data, I get 399063 .
Where are you getting your correct value?

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,