RE: Adding if/then/else statement to GMPL

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: RE: Adding if/then/else statement to GMPL
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 15:02:48 +0000

Since GMPL is a subset of AMPL, I would begin by looking at:
https://ampl.com/BOOK/CHAPTERS/16-script.pdf

As far as examples, the classic 'cutting stock' problem is a good one.  The
AMPL site has two different iterative approaches:
https://ampl.com/BOOK/EXAMPLES/EXAMPLES2/cut.mod

https://ampl.com/BOOK/EXAMPLES/EXAMPLES2/cut.run

and

https://ampl.com/BOOK/EXAMPLES/EXAMPLES2/cut2.mod