[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:43:03 -0700
changelog for gnatsweb in the savannah.gnu.org CVS repository:
2001-09-07 Dirk Bergstrom <address@hidden>
* gnatsweb.pl (get_mailto_link): rewritten to properly
the followup mailto: link contents.
* gnatsweb.pl (help_page): Changed bare calls to p() & a() to
$q->p() style calls. Missed these yesterday.
2001-09-06 Dirk Bergstrom <address@hidden>
* gnatsweb.pl: Use CGI qw/-nosticky/; This prevents CGI.pm from
appending a bunch of .cgifields to every self_url(). AFAIK,
not using CGI.pm's sticky field features, so we can do w/o the
overhead and the unreasonably long URLs it produces.
* gnatsweb.pl: Changed bare calls to CGI.pm routines to
calls (ie. submit(foo... becomes $q->submit(foo... ). This
us to stop importing the :standard and :netscape extensions to
CGI.pm. Doing so should improve the startup time and decrease
* gnatsweb.pl: Refresh headers choke on semicolon-separated
query-strings, so we change semicolons to ampersands in the URL
everywhere we use refresh.
* gnatsweb.pl (view, edit, submitedit, download_attachment):
code to strip non-digit characters from $pr. Gnatsd sometimes
accepts category/number, and sometimes does the Wrong Thing, and
thought it best to remove the possibility of problems.
* gnatsweb.pl (camouflage, set_pref): Removed camouflage()ing of
'user', since the first time I used this version of gnatsweb, it
became convinced that my username was 'ag`tavqw'. This
problem far outweighs the meager benefits of masking the
in the cookie. camouflage()ing the password will still cause
migration problems for sites that have used a previous
of gnatsweb, but it might be worth it...
* gnatsweb.pl (page_start_html): Don't show logout button if
$site_gnatsweb_server_auth is set. Don't show button bar on
page. Changed all the html tags to lowercase, for
* gnatsweb.pl (datemenu, edit): Removed datemenu(), and the one
(unreachable) reference to it. It was unused, and probably
justifiably so, given the robust date parsing abilities in
* gnatsweb.pl (display_query_results): Strip empty params out of
$url for the "View for bookmarking" link.
* gnatsweb.pl (store_query): Strip empty params out of
$query_string before building cookie, to help keep it under the
limit. Check (approx) length of cookie, error if it looks like
it's going to be over 4K.
* gnatsweb.pl (get_mailto_link): Added a new config parameter,
%site_pr_submission_address. If set for the current database,
get_mailto_link() adds a mailto: link ("submit followup via
email") that goes to the local PR submission address and the
Reply-To address. The subject is set so that the message gets
tacked on to the PR's audit trail.
Dirk Bergstrom address@hidden
Juniper Networks Inc., Computer Geek
Tel: 707.433.0564 Fax: 707.433.0769
- gnatsweb news,
Dirk Bergstrom <=