Re: 3.113.1 query-pr problem

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: 3.113.1 query-pr problem
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:53:36 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Kevin Olds wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I've installed GNATS 3.113.1. I played with the config file in gnats-adm
> until I got send-pr to work (it couldn't find categories). Now the problem
> is that query-pr won't bring back ANYTHING (edit-pr finds nothing as well).
> Can anyone lend a hand?
>
>   And while I have your attention, any ideas when a new GNATSWEB version
> will be available that works with GNATS 4.0?

Gnatsweb 4.0 is currently in its third beta version, and this will
probably be the final beta.  It is currently only available by CVS, look
under the "Gnatsweb" item at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats/#downloading for instruction on how to
check out the latest development code.

I may also upload the beta to ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gnatsweb/ in a few
days.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer