Re: ms ie5.5 login to gnatsweb problem

From: Hans-Albert Schneider
Subject: Re: ms ie5.5 login to gnatsweb problem
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:26:52 +0100 (CET)

>>>>> "HAS" == Hans-Albert Schneider <address@hidden> writes:

    opi> Whenever a user tries to login from a specific machine
    opi> after entering the login and password he gets kicked
    opi> back to the login screen.

Ah, I am not quite sure whether I understood it correctly:

Do you mean that the main screen is displayed (the one with the
many buttons offering you to create a new report, view an
existing report, edit an existing report, and so on), and after
clicking on one of the buttons, the Login screen comes back?
Than try my suggestion and check for the cookie settings.

Or do you mean that the main screen does not show up at all, but
the Login screen is the only screen your user gets?  Then, I am
confused; but on the other hand, I am not using the latest
gnatsweb, so maybe it is also a cookie problem.  (Or JavaScript?
I remember that newer gantsweb versions are using JavaScript.)

        Hans-Albert
--
Hans-Albert Schneider
Munich, Germany